SYSTEM FOR STUDENTS TO CAPTURE REQUESTS TO RETURN TO CAMPUS
Dear Staff and Students
Registered students are notified that there is now a system available to capture their requests to return to campus. We have attached a guide for your information. Please also note the following:
- Only registered students will have access to this system;
- If you have already been invited to return to campus, you will not be able to capture a new request to return to campus.
- Requests to return to campus can only be made via the online system and not through emails to staff members.
- You will be able to capture the reason for your return and also upload up to 3 supporting documents that you may have.
- The School is responsible for the approval of your request.
- Once you have captured your request and if it is approved, rejected or if more information is required, you will receive an email (sent to the UKZN student email account) informing you of the outcome.
- Approved requests: Please wait for an invite letter to be sent to you with further instructions. This is not immediate and will be processed separately every 7-10 days.
- Rejected Request: Please refer to the system or your email for the reason for the rejection;
- More Information requested: Please refer to the system or your email for any additional information that may be required.
- Please contact your School for further queries.
You may capture your request to return to campus at the following URL:
Professor Mosa Moshabela
DVC: Research (Acting)