- SSS plays a critical role in enhancing the wellness, holistic growth and development of students.
- We provide students with constructive help to support them as they navigate their way through their journey from 1st year through to graduation.
- Our Services are designed to impact on the student in both the “Teaching and Learning’ and the ‘Living and Learning’ contexts.
We offer a free, professional and confidential counselling, career and academic support service to all registered and prospective students of CHS. Some specific services offered are:
- Personal/Career Assessment and Counselling
- Career Development Services
- Academic Skills Programmes
- Structured Student Retention and Throughput Programme
- Crises/Trauma Management
- Lifeskills Development Programmes
- Peer Wellness Mentoring
- Academic Orientation
- Living and Learning Communities
Contact us on:
- Westville Campus: Block E3, Wellness Centre, Room 300K, 031-2607087
- Howard College Campus: Level 1, Desmond Clarence Building, Room 27, 031-2603952/7087/4994
- Medical School Campus: 2nd Floor, Main Building, Room 238, 031-2604595/ 7087
- Pietermaritzburg Campus: Resource Centre, Denison Building, Ground Floor, Tel: 033-2606390 [Monday, Wednesday, Friday 5-8 p.m. only]
Click here to book for workshop sessions.
For appointments email: firstname.lastname@example.org